Monday, August 26, 2013

First Day of Preschool!


Wow, can't believe my baby is at Preschool right at this moment! I am so proud of him! Getting ready this morning could not have gone more smoothly. We had breakfast together and then got dressed (easily! Which is hard to come by some days!) As I sit here wanting to throw out so many words at once, I take a breath and realize that this is a good thing for Noah AND for me. Not only am able to spend some quality time with Kamryn (which I am extremely excited for, what mom wouldn't be?!), I will be able to do some things for myself; like workout, morning dates with friends, get stuff done, or even blog...

I am so excited that Greg was able to come with us to drop Noah off at school. He has been on leave for 3 weeks and of course today was his first day back to work. He was able to go to work at 6:30 this morning, workout and come back home to drop Noah off, and then back to work! I think I would have been way more emotional if Greg wasn't there! Ha. 
  
Super excited! He was ready an hour early!



 Cubby!!

 When we got to school, Noah went right in and straight to the toys. He said hi to Miss. Theresa, he told me "aw I'm going to miss you. No hitting" haha. He gave us a kiss and I made sure to tell him we love him and that we were going to come back and pick him up. He was completely fine. As we walked out the door, Miss Theresa handed him a puzzle and he sat right down and played. My job was done and it was time for me to leave. Proud and emotional mama over here! We will see how his day went....until then! :)



1 comment: