I have been hearing from Greg every couple days and he sounds like he is doing great. Looks like he is the lucky one for not getting seasick. The weather has been raining constantly since they left Key West, FL. The weather got pretty bad that they ended up cancelling the training down in the Mexico and are heading back to the states. Plans keep changing so he doesn't really know where he is going (plus if I knew, I couldn't really tell you!) ;). The waves have been about 10 foot swells so the boat is definitely rockin! The past couple days he hasn't really been sleeping due to the weather. Last night his head kept hitting the wall or his feet would fall over the bed. He is on the top bunk (of 4), so that would be a pretty long fall! Once he gets to port, I'll try to get him to send me some photos so I can post some for you guys :)
Anywho, these past weeks have been busy and I thought I'd share some photos :) Although, most of you have probably already seen them on My Facebook :)
To start off...as maybe most of you know already, our flight to California was HORRIBLE. Noah was very congested and cried the almost the whole 5.5 hours! Yikes! It was pretty bad. I am pretty sure his ears were hurting so at one point, I took him to the bathroom and changed his diaper and let him cry hard (that sounds so mean) so his ears would pop. The last hour on the plane was much better. Lesson Learned: 1) No more Nonstop flights 2) Daytime flights are better than nighttime. (Noah was so tired, he just wanted to go to sleep but couldn't get comfortable). So here is my happy child with grandpa getting our luggage.
Once we got into town, the wedding events started! My Sister's wedding was absolutely gorgeous! She looked beautiful!
Rehearsal Day!
Jihan Cerda Photography is AMAZING
Swimming at the Pool
Took a trip to the Academy of Sciences with my dad, brother and his fam :)
Our trip to Lake Berryessa was a good time as I talked about in the last post...
Yesterday we went to the Sonoma-Marin Fair in Petaluma. Noah was too small for all the rides except the Carousel and Train. He loved them both! He had so much fun with the rides and just running around. He is really starting to become a big boy! He is even starting to listen to me! ;)
I must say staying busy is extremely good for us but of course I can't help but miss Gregory every day. All the things we have done have been so fun, but obviously would be even more fun with him around. I am just glad he is doing well and staying safe. Can't believe we still won't be seeing him for over a month! Ugh, staying busy is one thing, but time is still going by too slow for me! To end this "oober-long" blog, I thought I would end with this...
Sorry Babe, hope you don't hate me for this! It's just so cute! Noah loves watching Daddy before bed. It actually makes him more hyper but it's so cute! He jumps up and down when he listens to it! Hope this makes you smile! :)
Hope everyone is having a nice weekend!



No comments:
Post a Comment