Every night, Noah and I watch Daddy's good night videos. One is just as I said; Greg saying good night. The second one is a video of Greg reading (well, rapping) the book Pajama Time, by Sandra Boynton.
A little distracted by my phone light shining on him but he loves dancing to daddy's rap! haha.
I hope everyone had a nice Father's Day. We spent the weekend at Lake Berryessa with the Busick fam and had a great time! Noah enjoyed the water and playing with all his relatives! :) Then spent Sunday night at my brother's house for dinner and some play time! (Warning: Photo Overload!)
Relaxation Station was a HIT!
Grandad and Noah <3
Driving the Houseboat!
With Noah's Great Grandad and Great Gram
Cousin Sophie :)
Eating Father's Day Dinner with the boys
Playing in the Sandbox with his Cousins
Grandpa Opening his Presents
LOVES this toy! Makes him miss his Buddy Shea in Cape May!
No comments:
Post a Comment