Love that Greg is throwing up the "I love you" sign..He was pretty far away, so I didn't notice he was doing it until I started editing my photos! Yup, I cried! Haha. LOVE YOU BABE!
Noah is still not old enough to understand but when I ask him where daddy is, he tells me he is on his boat. He is doing really well. He has a great distraction with his grandparents here. We have heard from Greg a couple times and he is doing well. Greg mentioned today that he will "hopefully" no longer be painting and will be working with Operations (OS aka the people he will eventually be working with after A School). As per the Captain and his Chief, that IS what he will be doing. But you never really know for sure. This is great news! This means he will be extremely prepared for A School. Hopefully ahead of most people ;)
As for A School, Greg is thinking we will likely be making our move back to California in December (possibly late November). It's great news for us that we will be able to spend time with our families during the holidays (and the baby will be born in our hometown)! I will miss all the people here, especially since we have only been here for 6 months and we have already met a lot of great people. The Coast Guard is small, so hopefully we will meet again! ;)
Can't wait to let you know what Greg gets his orders for A School! Hopefully by mid-October!
No comments:
Post a Comment