We are expecting BABY #2!!! As much as we wanted to wait until 12 weeks, we were way too excited. Baby is due APRIL 26, 2013!! A friend of ours took these photos so we could surprise our family through skype. (At the time of the photos we were guessing the due date, but since then we have gotten an ultrasound and the "official" due date is the 26th, not the 23rd).
At 8 weeks, I can honestly say that "morning" sickness is not my friend ;) I find I feel better when I have something in my stomach at all times. Lunch and Dinner are my hardest meals. It takes me about 30-45 minutes to eat. I mainly eat saltine crackers and fruit throughout the day. I am extremely lucky that Noah's naps are 2-3 hours and I am able to get in a nap most days. Today was a great day, I almost felt normal! So I am hoping that things just get better from here on out. We had an Ultrasound last week and we were able to hear the heartbeat. It was so exciting and made it all so real! We are so excited Noah is going to have a new sibling. He is going to be such an amazing big brother!!
If all turns out the way we think it will, this baby will likely be born in Petaluma!!! With Greg's A School schedule, it's looking pretty good. As with A School, Greg will either be going in December or February. We will find out more about that in a few weeks.





No comments:
Post a Comment