Total Weight Gain: 14lbs
Names: NOPE..I think I'm ready for some ideas! We have some ideas but there is always a "but" :)
Regular Clothes or Maternity: Both. I am still wearing my regular jeans and the belly band but not feeling like much longer! Maternity pants are just so much more comfortable. Maternity shirts all the way!
Stretch Marks: Just from my little Noah Bug :)
Sleep: Sleeping is going pretty well. I still wake up a lot and have crazy dreams but feeling pretty good.
Fitness: Only running around with Noah. Which I am starting to realize is A LOT.
Miss Anything: Missing my clothes. Also missing bending down without grunting haha! Looking forward to getting my body back..I hope! :)
Baby Movement: She is moving a ton! I can tell it's getting a little packed in there! I don't really feel her in my ribs. I feel her more down by my hip bones if that makes sense!
Food Wants/Needs/Have-to-Haves: Sandwiches and Girl Scout Cookies ahhh!!
Foods that Make You Queasy/Sick: Meatloaf
Boy or Girl Predictions: It's a GIRL! :)
Labor Signs: Nope! Some Braxton Hicks or some kind of tightness!
Belly Button In/Out: Out for sure!
Wedding Rings On or Off: On
Mood: I've been in a pretty decent mood actually...unless my husband disagrees, I'm not sure haha!
Pains: Lower back pain and tailbone pain.
Feelings About Being Pregnant: Feeling pretty good. We had a little scare last week. I had some pretty bad pains on my left side. I went into my regular appointment and my doctor had me get monitored for 30 minutes to check for contractions (negative). And then I had an ultrasound and everything looked great (still a girl! haha). Looks like I may have pulled a muscle because the pain only hit hard when I was standing or walking. I am just glad everything is okay. The pain is gone so that's good. Heart rate is around 143 and she is constantly moving. Not sure this little girl ever sleeps ;)
How's the Big Brother: Noah is doing great and been very busy! I have been asking him where his baby sister is and he says Mommy's tummy but that's as far as it goes. I am not sure he really understands. Noah spent the weekend with his cousins with his Great Nana's 80th Birthday Party and his cousin Nettie's 1st Birthday Party. Today, he went to the dentist for the first time and did absolutely amazing. He was a little timid about sitting on the chair, but the hygienist and dentist were very patient and he eventually sat down once he felt comfortable. He laid back on the chair and let the dentist count his teeth (checking cavities, none!), brushed his teeth, and then patiently waited as she brushed fluoride on his teeth. Afterwards, he got 2 toys out of the toy box. Lucky boy! We were in and out of there in 15 minutes!
Happy First Birthday Nettie!!

No comments:
Post a Comment