Wednesday, April 10, 2013

38 Weeks! Only 13 Days to go!!



Total Weight Gain: 22lbs 
Names: Yup, just recently changed her name again but pretty sure this one is it! Haha. Middle name still Grace! ;)
Regular Clothes or Maternity: Maternity and sweats. (Well shorts today because it is HOT!)
Stretch Marks: Yup, they are not pretty lol. Just a few "claw marks" of Baby Girl telling me she's almost ready to get out! ;)
Sleep: Sleeping has been going pretty well. I wake up at least once to pee and then the other times to tend to little Noah. 
Fitness: Running after Noah has turned into "prancing" after Noah. Haha. We also have been doing walks around the block after dinner. Not too much fitness just keeping busy during the day playing with Noah :)
Miss Anything: Nope. I know the end is near so I am trying to take in all the little movements I am feeling :)
Baby Movement: Her movements are not what they use to be but she is still moving. Just large movements not little jib jabs here and there any more. If she moves, my whole stomach moves. I can't believe she is all ready to go in there! 
Food Wants/Needs/Have-to-Haves: Nope
Foods that Make You Queasy/Sick: Meatloaf
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button In/Out: Way out there!
Wedding Rings On or Off: On
Mood: My mood has been all over the place. Stressed, tears, happy, tired; you name it, I've had it!
Pains: Cramping comes and goes but it mainly means I need to drink water 
Recent Doctors Appointment: Had a doctors appointment today! Gaining a pound a week right on track. Nothing has changed. Going on 2cm dialated for at least 3 weeks now. Heart beat sounded amazing. My blood pressure is normal. Doctor said baby is likely not coming today. 
How's the Big Brother: Noah is doing well. We are working on him being in a big boy bed which has been a struggle for us. Its been a week and a half and we now have to lay in his room until he goes to sleep. Noah has always been a great sleeper where we could lay him down and walk out but now that he has nothing stopping him (crib), all he wants is us to stay in with him. It's rough, and getting up in the middle of the night is happening a little too much. Preparing for baby? Well if this keeps happening then we really won't be sleeping when the baby comes! lol. Besides that little bump in the road, Noah is doing great. He asked Baby Sister last night if she could come out. Then proceeded to tell her that they could run around the house together. I told him she could watch him while he does it and show her all his toys ;) 

38 Weeks Noah (Left) and Baby Girl (Right)

No comments:

Post a Comment