It's been an interesting couple weeks! Week 36 of my pregnancy gave us a little surprise. I was in a good amount of pain that whole week and ended up going to get monitored at the hospital. I was having contractions but it was all false labor. Now on week 38, I am feeling much better! No more pains, and feeling pretty normal. A little pressure here and there but all is well. So excited to meet our baby girl!!
Going back, Easter was very eventful! We started the morning off with Noah waking up to an Easter basket and a little Easter Egg Hunt around the house. I have never seen him THIS excited on a holiday. He is getting so old! Christmas, he wasn't too interested in opening presents and all he wanted to do was sit and drink his milk. But for Easter, he went through his Easter basket and then slowly collected his eggs around the house.
We went over to my Brother's for Easter lunch. LOTS of kids makes for LOTS of fun. Noah had a blast with all the kids. He really enjoys hanging out with the big kids :) It was a stormy rainy day on Easter but we were still able to have an Easter Egg Hunt outside. It drizzled during the hunt but right when the kids came inside it began to rain and thunder pretty hard!
Lined up ready to HUNT!
My GORGEOUS Niece, Kennedy :)
Going through their eggs..
Only a little excited! ;)
After lunch, we headed over to the Busick's house for dinner! It was a fun gathering with extended family as well. Wish I took more pictures!
Buds, checking out games on the iPad
Cha-Chi giving me his little "look" :) Love you CHA-CHI!!
Saturday we celebrated Noah's half Birthday. I know I know it may be silly but he loved every second of it and so did I! I always like to push and show how special he is in anyway I can!
Grandma's Homemade Pancakes..yuuum!!
Cupcake after Dinner!
Now on to Coast Guard related "stuff".
We met up with some Cape May friends on Sunday who live on base here in Petaluma. It was so nice to catch up! They were always so welcoming and helpful when we first moved to Cape May. Courtney always offered to help with Noah while we unpacked. She was amazing and we were so sad they were moving so quick. I feel lucky and grateful that we have gotten to see them while we are here.
Both of us preggo, 30 weeks and 38 weeks!
Noah and Le eating Marshmallows, it was a serious race! Haha.
As for Key West and all the moving, everything is constantly changing. Looks like Greg will be heading out to Cape May to move our things around May 8th and reporting in to the Thetis (Key West) by the 17th. It's definitely starting to hit that we will be separated for so long. Lots of rumors going on that the Thetis will be going to Dry Dock for possibly 3-4 months. Unfortunately, Greg will have to go with his boat to wherever they are taking the boat out to get worked on. Makes me sad to think we may be separated for THAT long. That is worse than him going underway!! It will definitely be a tough adjustment! I am hoping he will have a break in those 4 months but who knows. Noah, Baby Girl, and I may be staying in Petaluma a lot longer than we thought!
I hope Baby Girl comes sooner than later so that Greg can spend more than 2 weeks with her! Oy, this life can be hard, but it definitely makes us stronger.



No comments:
Post a Comment