Friday, July 14, 2017

Baby Shower Weekend!

Last weekend, a few wonderful friends of mine put together the most amazing baby shower for us! The food, the details, the décor was out of this world!

But lets hold on a sec and rewind just a bit when I was COMPLETELY surprised by my best friend, Lesli, and her son, Gabriel from Key West (now San Diego) who showed up at our house on Friday afternoon! I had NO idea and was completely shocked. To say I was grateful is an understatement. It was a quick couple days but it was so much fun. Adding them to my weekend was the cherry on top!

I think seeing the happiness and excitement on the kids' faces when they saw each other was the BEST thing. Best Buds for life!! :) 

Saturday before the shower we tried to explore a little. We took the kids out to the Dunes to watch some people on quads and then to the Train Museum downtown Coos Bay.


My baby shower was absolutely beautiful. The attention to detail was so clever and the food was super delicious. I have some pretty wonderful friends to have planned a party that I just couldn't stop smiling at!




The CAKE! Ahh so pretty and so delicious!
My AMAZING party planners! Thank you ladies for a wonderful day! I honestly felt so special. I know you all put time and effort into this shower and I could not have asked for a better day. I am lucky to call you my friends!! Hank Frank Bootyshake is one lucky little boy who is already spoiled with so much love!
Can't have a onesie without a little "Hank Frank Bootyshake"!!!
(Thank you Lesli! Your Cricuit skills are on point! Jason your ironing skills as well!)
THANK YOU EVERYONE for celebrating our little guy! I can't wait for you all to meet him!!
After the shower, Lesli and Gabriel gave Noah and Kam a "Big Brother" and "Big Sister" shirt! They will definitely be wearing these when they meet their brother!
 Saying goodbye to their best buddy! It was quick but it sure was a blast!
 Thank you Miss Lesli for surprising us and visiting! Thank you for always being a great friend to me and my family. We are so grateful for you! Distance has nothin on us!

MONDAY is the day we meet our little boy and we CANNOT wait!
Busick Adventures definitely continues....


No comments:

Post a Comment