On that note, his address is below...with a few rules that MUST be followed :)
Mailing Address to be exact:
S.R. Busick G.A.
Foxtrot-186 / Munro Hall
USCG Tracen Cape May
One Munro Avenue
Cape May NJ 08204-5083
RULES:
NO CARDS
Must be on Regular Paper (type, write, add a photo, etc.)
NO Gifts
NO Candy, Food, etc..
Did I mention JUST PAPER?? (Binder Paper, Printer Paper..)
Other things I found in this lovely packet:
Liberty: In the 7th week, if/WHEN Greg passes all phases of his training, he will get off-base liberty a.k.a. time off that weekend. I'm not sure how long but any time off will do I'm sure!
Leave: Greg will get 5 days of leave after graduation. He will receive an "advance" ($$) to allow him to fly home and then to his first duty station a.k.a. our new home!
Graduation Day: March 16th. I was pretty stoked about that because I thought it was going to be the week later. So the search for a flight with a good deal is on the lookout!
Websites: Recruit Training Information (FAQs, Graduation)
Follow Greg's Company in Progress - Lots to look at here. If you go to "News and Information" there will eventually be a journal (starting the 3rd week) on his recruit company (Foxtrot-186)
I sent my first letter today BEFORE I got the packet with the address.. I hope he gets it. I sent it to the address but without his company name or hall name. I think it will just take a little bit more time to get to him. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment