Thursday, February 2, 2012

Exciting BUT.....

  I got a letter from Greg today!!! BUT, it was BLANK!! Ahh what a tease! Cathy got a letter in the mail, too, and it was also blank! I'm not going to lie, I was pretty bummed. I was on my way home when I got a text from my dad saying I got a letter. I rushed inside and was pretty disappointed. I was almost mad at him for a second. Part of me would not even want a letter. It was such a tease! But my dad had a great point, he probably was so busy writing the envelopes, he didn't have enough time to actually write! His handwriting was pretty bad and obviously  rushed...But who knows! Guess I will find out..well, not for a while. Can February 21st-ish come faster so I can get that phone call!
  So I have been keeping up to date on Greg's Company Facebook page for family and spouses and I have heard a lot just from them. Sounds like they get something called "Divine Time" which is on Sundays between 8pm and 1pm where it's a little time off BUT they are so busy doing other things they end up only having a couple minutes to write. They say as time goes on, they will get better at managing their time and will start writing a little bit more, mostly night time. The food is apparently great, the age range is between 20 and 28, and they are pretty tired. I guess I will have to wait until next Thursday for a letter...hopefully there will be some ink on that one!
  I'm definitely going to send this lovely piece of paper back telling him he "forgot" to write on it. haha!

Well, I better go write that letter!

Oh, and here is what I got from my lovely husband ;)

Like Stephanie Tanner would say "How Rude!"  hehe just kidding

No comments:

Post a Comment