I must say, we were definitely out numbered...by ALL the kids! ! The house was PACKED with little nuggets! It was fun to watch all of them play together. Noah seemed to have had a lot of fun. The kids played with all the toys in the house and then after dinner they played in the backyard for a bit. Once all the parents were done with dinner, we moved to the big park behind our house.
I think it was a pretty successful night and everyone had a great time. We had barbecued hot dogs and sausage, pasta salad, fruit salad, spinach dip, mini cheesecakes, cookies, and so much more! It was all delicious!
The weather has been BEAUTIFUL! It was 70 degrees at 8:30 this morning! It's been so amazing! It is still pretty windy here and the pollen has been outrageous! (Ha, in my opinion!). I went on a walk this morning and left all the windows open. When I got home, there was pollen everywhere! Oh the things I learn in a new place! Maybe that is why we have A/C?? Oh wait, we found out tonight that it doesn't work..awesome! ;)
Hope everyone is having a nice week!
You weren't kidding about being out numbered! Looks fun!
ReplyDelete