Friday, April 6, 2012

Change of Plans!

Change of plans, we are now moving on Tuesday. The moving people will be here at 8am or so. I am pretty excited but nervous not everything is going to fit. Well, I KNOW not everything is going to fit! I'm also worried Greg won't be able to get the day off. A lot of people have a 4-Day weekend this weekend but he does not. So Tuesday is probably going to be a busy day for everyone. I am praying that he gets it off. I don't want to be at the house; just me, Noah, and the movers! That's just overwhelming! Although, the movers do everything, it is still hard to tame Noah and tell people where everything goes. Some people have offered to help with Noah but sometimes I just hate bugging people. Haha. I know I need to get past that. 
Oh, why does Greg have work on the 4-Day weekend? Well, as I have mentioned before, he does "duty" every 3 days so he has gotten the bad luck of having to work Friday AND Monday. 

The other day we took a walk around base. Here's a photo of the Dependable that Greg has been working on until the Vigorous gets back. Greg leaves in June for his first tour out at sea! 


 Noah and I have been going on some long walks every morning. Yesterday, we stopped at the beach and Noah ran around bare foot for the first time.

 And a stop at another park...
Playing with Daddy..So fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment