Thursday, April 5, 2012

Moving, Friends, and this Week

Monday is the day! We are finally moving into our house!! We saw people working on it yesterday, and went in a took a peek. It is perfect for us. There is a TON of storage. We definitely have too much furniture and will probably have to sell some but once we do that, I think we will be very comfortable there. It's a 2 story home with 2 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms. The both bedrooms and full bath are upstairs. Also included, (haha, oh how I miss real estate!) is a good size Kitchen with plenty of counter space and cabinets, dining room, and living room. The living room is a little small but will work! The big question is, where will we put ALL Noah's toys? LOL. We will see!
So, some of you (family and friends) seem to be worried about me and curious if I have made any friends. I have met some great people! I have never felt so welcome before. I am so blown away how people have welcomed me. They all just want to help and make this transition as easy as possible. I honestly feel very blessed. I truly think this is going to be a positive experience for me and my family.  I just can't wait to get into housing to meet even more people! Facebook has helped me to meet some really great people around here. Last week, we were invited over to a friend's house who's husband is on the Vigorous as well. He happened to be home because they just had a baby. We were able to meet some other "Vigorous Wives" as well and everyone's kids. Noah seemed to have had a great time playing with toys and actually playing with kids his age! We had a fun time, with delicious food, drinks, and nice conversations.
Over the weekend, we went to breakfast at The Pier House and then walked around downtown and along the beach.
 There are so many beautiful Victorians in this town!
It ended up being a pretty nice weekend, we were even able to sit out on our little porch!
 Yumm, Yogurt!

Tuesday, Noah and I went to the Library for Storytime and then drove 45 minutes to Target in Mays Landing. Haha. So far, but so amazing to see REAL stores! We walked around to different stores, but spent a lot of time in Target and Babies R Us. :)




Oh, bought Noah a potty, too! The past couple days, he has been grabbing his changing pad and putting it on the floor. One time he grabbed the changing pad and I thought he may have to go to the bathroom, so I took his diaper off and put him on the toilet. I kind of laughed and took him off and then seconds later he peed on the floor! So I am thinking he may have an idea of when he has to go! So why not start slow and get a potty. He definitely knows what it is, so we will see!

Gotta go! Noah just woke up from a 3+ hour nap! Wowza! 
To be continued...   =)


1 comment:

  1. omg he is so cute! are you in jersey still? my mom is from jersey! are you going to be doing real estate up there now? probably better than the market here in cali! ugh!

    xx Kelly

    ReplyDelete