Saturday, May 5, 2012

Baby It's Cold Outside!

I realized today that I haven't blogged in a while, so I decided to do a little photo fun today! The weather has been all over the place these days and today was chilly! We started today with a walk (like most days!). Our walks are getting shorter nowadays because Noah doesn't want to sit in the stroller (boo!).

We took a break along the beach, he was OBVIOUSLY excited about it!
 Today, I walked and talked to him about flowers. 
I asked him show me where the flowers were...

We kept the day busy with the park of course! 



 Just LOVES that Lawnmower!

 And there's always the backyard to play in, too!

Greg got home late tonight, but always makes time for the little guy before bed!


 ...And Lion King was on tonight! 


WELL, our bedroom set FINALLY came today!! It looks amazing! I can't wait to sleep in our new tempurpedic (knock off that is) bed! :) Tomorrow we are going to the Cape May Zoo! Greg only has 1 day off this week so we are going to make the best of it. Tomorrow should be better weather, too! I'm sure there will be plenty of pictures taken! 

My sister's bachelorette party was last weekend. Let's just say it was the best weekend I have had in a LONG time! Love you sissy! Can't wait for the wedding! OH! and did I mention Noah is going to be in the wedding! Wee! Can't wait! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment