First of all, I'm sorry for lagging so much on the blog. The only time I have to blog is at night and, no offense, I would rather spend quality time with my hubby. You understand ;) Greg leaves soon, so I am taking in every moment I have with him!
So with that said, the weekend started off on Friday when Greg's boat put on a barbecue for everyone. There were burgers, hot dogs, chips, beer, soda, and gatorade. It was a nice gathering and I was able to meet some more people and their families from the Vigorous. Greg was on Duty that day (Dish washing!!) but was able to come for a couple hours.
Greg, Noah, Shea, and Seth
Saturday we went to the beach with some friends. The weather was in the 70s that day so we were pretty comfortable on the beach. Noah absolutely loves the beach!
This little guy wanted to go swimming..we had to force him to hold our hand!!
Mother's Day was a busy busy day but the best day so far! Greg got up with Noah (at 6:15!! ugh) and made me breakfast! After breakfast we went on a walk and enjoyed the beautiful weather, of course stopping along the beach so Noah could do some running around...
After that, I was lucky enough to take a shower and get ready for the day in peace! Thanks Babe! Then we were off to Ocean City Boardwalk. We have never been and it is about 40 minutes from where we live. The town is beautiful and the Boardwalk was just like any other Boardwalk...but maybe a little better ;) I was even able to go on Noah's first ride at the "Carnival".
When we got back from Ocean City, we decided to go for a bike ride around town. We ended up going to an awesome restaurant called The Rusty Nail where they had a beach pit, delicious drinks, and live music.
Like I said before, this was the best weekend since we have been here and all I have is my husband and Noah to thank for that! Thanks Gregory for a fun weekend and a memorable Mother's Day! I love you!
FUN! Looks like a vacation :) I miss you guys.
ReplyDeleteYou guys just plain rock
ReplyDelete