Yesterday was Noah's first time at the Zoo! What is so great about the Cape May Zoo is that it is FREE! They only accept donations. It's a smaller zoo so they don't have gorillas, elephants, etc BUT they do have lions, tigers, and cheetahs which was pretty neat. Noah was just happy to run around free and look at all the animals. It was the first time we really let him run around and enjoy something. He was all over the place but it was totally worth seeing how happy he was.
Goats!
Chicken!
Peacock!
(He climbed up there all by himself!)
We were walking and he decided to randomly take a break! Haha. At least I got a front shot. I feel like I am always taking photos of his back!
LOVE Giraffes!!
Love My Baby!
<3
What Does a Pig Say?
Later in the day (after nap), we went to the Wildwood Boardwalk which is about a 15 minute drive from home. It is still considered "off-season" so it was pretty dead walking the Boardwalk but it was still fun. The Boardwalk consists of a TON of rides, water slides, carnival-like games, shopping, food, and the BEACH! We will likely be going back to see what it's like during the season. From photos and what I am have heard, it gets pretty crazy!
Vroom Vroom!
=)

No comments:
Post a Comment