For my Birthday, we decided to take a drive up to a town called West Berlin to hang out at Sahara Sam's Indoor Water Park. It's about an hour and a half drive and completely worth it! Noah had an absolute blast!! They had an area for kids under 36 inches that had a slide and was only 6 inches deep. I would say he was in absolute heaven. They also had a big "water tree fort", 3 tube slides, a pool with 3 basketball hoops, a lazy river, an obstacle course, and an indoor surfing simulator. We spent most of our time in the toddler area and the lazy river. Greg and I took a couple turns going down the big slides, too of course!!
Mom and Dad's Turn for a Ride ;)
Can't wait to take Noah one day!
Getting sprayed on the Lazy River
Good thing for Greg's waterproof camera!
And OUT within 5 minutes!
Thank you everyone for all the Birthday wishes! I felt very special! :)
Looks like so much fun! VERY cute.
ReplyDelete