Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Sprinkles and Showers, Oh My!

The words "fun and exciting weekend" do not even come close to how my weekend was. My sister came home for a visit! I haven't seen her since her wedding (June 2012)!!!! WAY WAY too long!! I was in heaven while she was here (and so was Noah!). She flew in late Thursday night and left Monday afternoon.

On Saturday, my mom and I put on a Baby Shower for her over at Graffiti Restaurant here in Petaluma. It was a gorgeous day and a great turn out with a whopping 27 people! The food was delicious, the view of the river was so pretty on such a a clear day, and the Mama-to-be was glowing! Thought I would share a "few" photos :)

{click on the photo to see larger}

The Jensen Cousins (Shannon, Kamian, Meggs, Me)

Meggs had great helpers when it came to opening presents!
(Niece Sophie, and Niece/God Daughter Iris)


Meggs and NoNo!
 Sissy!




Sunday my sister was kind enough to throw me a little surprise "Sprinkle" with my friends. Another day with perfect weather! I was very grateful she had taken the time to put it together.


Greg said our Baby Girl will not be wearing 2 piece bathing suits..haha good thing these are attached! ;)
Gorgeous quilt made by my Mother-in-Law. I am so in love with it!!
 We have one LUCKY spoiled little girl! 


 

It was a fabulous weekend! LOVE MY FAMILY! 
Miss you Sissy already! Can't wait to meet Baby Gavin <3

Baby Girl's Temporary Room (in our room) :) The crib has been passed around the Busick family. Greg was in it, Noah was in it, and now Baby Girl. Can't wait! 


No comments:

Post a Comment