I had my 36 week doctor appointment today. Pregnancy brain hit hard and I was an hour late for my appointment! WOOPS! I have been having pretty bad cramps the past few days so they agreed to see me :) And I must say, I've never been in and out of doctors office so quickly! Exciting news, I am 2cm dialated and 80% Effaced! It would be pretty neat to meet our baby girl early! Maybe even be here for her daddy's graduation! Since I had Noah so quickly after my water broke, the doctor told me to call the hospital when my contractions are 5 minutes apart or of course right when my water breaks.
Total Weight Gain: 19lbs (SO surprised I didn't gain weight)
Names: Yup, a name has officially been chosen. But we are so close to D-Day that we decided to keep it a surprise :) BUT her middle name will be Grace <3
Regular Clothes or Maternity: Maternity and sweats. Comfort is all I care about at this point!
Stretch Marks: I think I may have some new ones added to Noah's but I can't remember now ha.
Sleep: Sleeping has been a struggle this week. As I said before, lots of cramping and sharp pains below my belly. But the doctor said it is all normal.
Fitness: Walks to the park. But mainly speed walking after Noah! :)
Miss Anything: Just my body! But now I am just enjoying the movements our baby girl is making because I know I will miss that the most once she is out.
Baby Movement: Still a lot of movement. Well, more like jolts. When I go to bed, she moves the most. This week Greg has been feeling her a lot (knees, elbows, butt, who knows! But pretty awesome!)
Food Wants/Needs/Have-to-Haves: Cookies! Ah it's getting out of hand! lol
Foods that Make You Queasy/Sick: Meatloaf
Boy or Girl Predictions: It's a GIRL! :)
Labor Signs: Just baby prepping to come out. Braxton Hicks and a lot of cramping.
Belly Button In/Out: OUTTY! I swear it keeps coming out further and further!
Wedding Rings On or Off: On
Mood: Been in a great mood actually. More tired than anything. I have been very spoiled the past few days with all the help. It's been nice to be able to put my feet up and relax while I get help with Noah. I can't move as quick right now so it's been very helpful.
Pains: Cramping below the belly, jolting pains, back pain here and there. Ha! Must be coming to the end! ;)
Recent Doctors Appointment: See above
How's the Big Brother: Noah is pretty excited for Baby Sister. He is very helpful. We just cleaned and got the car seat all ready. We talk about her all the time and it seems to be very positive so far!
We are definitely ready to meet our Baby Girl! Birth plan is done, baby clothes picked out, bags ALMOST packed. Car seat will probably go in any day.
Baby Game
Remember what you guessed? Or want to add a guess?
Game Name: Busick2
http://www.expectnet.com
No comments:
Post a Comment