Happy 6 Months to our baby girl! I swear time is flying way faster than it did with Noah! She is sitting up with support, mumbling words that sound mainly like "dada" (she must miss her daddy!!). Kamryn is one happy little girl who loves watching her brother play and interact with her. She loves loves loves her jumperoo! She's been eating solids for the past couple weeks; avocado, oatmeal, sweet potatoes, and apples. All have been a success. AND we have a tooth! Last week, I took her into the doctors for her cough and cold and she weighed 15.9 lbs and is 26". We are going back for her 6 month appointment next Thursday.
I love you baby girl! You brighten my day everyday! I love your big smile, your laugh, your laid back personality already, and the joy I see in your eyes when you look at other people (and me hehe).
Sweet Potatoes!
Sitting!
Here comes that tooth!
Of course we whipped out a little dessert and candle! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment