Sunday, October 27, 2013

More Halloween Fun!

We are loving this Halloween season! We have been very busy with all the events going on around here. I love it because it makes time go a little faster!

On Saturday, we went to the Key West Botanical Gardens for Trick or Treating, Costume Contest, Food, Face Painting, and a Bounce House. I didn't realize it was trick or treating until we got there so Noah didn't wear his costume. Oops! I felt bad because he loved watching the costume contest for the older kids. He wanted to go up on stage so bad!
Ring Toss for Candy!


 Noah's First Face Painting..He asked for Mickey Mouse right away..
I was impressed he stood very still and said thank you when he was done :)
 BUT, Creepiest Mickey Mouse Face Painting I've Ever Seen lol!

Today, Sunday, we went to Children's Day. I'm pretty sure, in my opinion, they made Children's Day on the same weekend as Fantasy Fest because all the parents felt guilty leaving their kids at home while they party for 2 straight days. lol. But seriously is that the real reason? If you don't know what Fantasy Fest is, go ahead and look it up. ;)
So Children's Day...I really enjoyed. Being spoiled through the military with events that are free, I forgot that there are also events out there that do cost money. But it was all worth it and Noah and I had a great time (little Kamryn slept an hour and a half of the two hours we were there!) It was basically local companies, schools, sports, etc with booths to raise awareness or money. Since Noah's school is nonprofit, they were out there with candy and games. There were tons of bounce houses, rides, a costume contest, all kinds of food from Conch Fritters, to hot dogs, pulled pork sandwiches, pizza, popcorn, and snow cones! 

We don't know this little girl but she's adorable and had no problem smiling at the camera :)
 Never afraid of any mascots! He ran up to him so fast! I think this is a Manatee??

Going UP!

 Our awesome neighbors Jenny and Carter. We had a fun time walking around today :)
 Boat Ride!
 Carter just started walking..Cutest little Popcorn I've ever seen!
 The way Noah is standing in this picture makes him look too old! My little boy is so big now!

Hope everyone had a nice weekend!
The weather here has been amazing. It's been warm with a nice breeze. Ah this is the life! Beautiful weather means we can play outside more often! Happy kids, happy mom :) And I get a little time in with friends meeting up at the park, which is one of my favorite things!

Happy Halloween!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment