Yay! Greg is finally home after 62 days! We missed home SO SO much! I didn't get too much sleep the night before but enough :) We got to the pier around 8:30am and the boat pulled in a little after 9:00am. I was pleasantly surprised that we didn't wait too long for Greg to get off the boat which was awesome. Noah was VERY happy to see his dad. It was breathtaking to see his reaction. He knew exactly who daddy was. Greg had to take the garbage off the boat so Noah sat patiently and waved to Greg as he would walk by. It was adorable!
I Made a Sign for the Kids to Hold, But it Didn't Work Out Too Well with the Breeze.
"We <3 Our Dads"
Shea and Noah Patiently Waiting for their Daddies...
"Get Out of My Way, I'm Here to Pick Up My Daddy!"
There he is!!!
Probably one of the best moments I have ever been a part of...
So Happy to See Daddy :)
The first thing Noah wanted to do when we got home <3
Noah was been in the BEST mood since Greg got home. He has been bouncing off the walls with happiness. He has been such a little goof ball; running around the house, yelling, jumping, spinning in circles etc. We are so happy to be together again, we are all on cloud 9 right now. Tonight we are off to a neighborhood barbecue and then going to see the fireworks on base for Coast Guard Day. Tomorrow we will be celebrating Coast Guard Day which I have been excited for for a while. They have food, rides, and games for kids. Softball and Volleyball tournaments too! It should be an entertaining day. Hopefully it won't be too hot!
Thank you everyone for all your love and support while Greg was gone.
We feel so lucky to have such wonderful people in our lives :)






Such a great post! YEAH!!!
ReplyDelete