Tuesday, November 27, 2012

19 Weeks!

Yay, 19 weeks! Can't believe I am almost half way to my due date! Although time hasn't gone too fast or too slow for me. I feel right on track.  I went to the doctor today but honestly my doctor didn't say anything but check the heartbeat. I am definitely looking forward to having a new doctor in Petaluma because I have never experienced a doctor who barely talked to me. He didn't even measure my belly which I thought was strange. I miss Kaiser!!! But anywho, here is a photo you all have been asking for lol...

 

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 4 lbs
Names: We just haven't talked about it because we want to wait to find out the sex :) 1 Week!!
Regular Clothes or Maternity: Both. I put on my maternity jeans today and realized I should have started wearing them a while ago..SO comfortable!! 
Stretch Marks: Just from my little Noah Bug :)
Sleep: Sleeping great! Fall asleep right when my head hits the pillow. Would love to bring out my preggo pillow but holding off a little longer. 
Fitness: Walking 3 miles almost every day...depends on the weather..it's been pretty cold and windy!
Miss Anything: WINE lol and a deli sandwich.
Baby Movement: Yup! Started feeling it at 18 weeks and loving it. Greg can feel a little rolling but not too much. Can't wait for more! Just hope it's not painful haha!
Food Wants/Needs/Have-to-Haves: This week I've been craving bean burritos lol. I've been making burritos for lunch and they are super yummy. Also, I made a ham the other night and ham sandwiches have been amazing!! Also, back to loving Raisin Bran and pretty over the Lucky Charms.  I eat 2 bowls every morning haha yummm. 
Foods that Make You Queasy/Sick: Still Meatloaf...that's about it. 
Have You Started Showing Yet: Oh yes! I'd say I'm slightly bigger than what I was at 19 weeks with Noah. 
Boy or Girl Predictions: Girl
Labor Signs: Noo
Belly Button In/Out: In but when I'm full, it comes out to say hello ;)
Finding Out the Sex of Baby: December 5th, 1 MORE WEEK!!
Wedding Rings On or Off: On
Mood: I'd say it's pretty good, but ask my husband haha. 
Pains: Sitting too long, my tailbone starts to hurt.
Feelings About Being Pregnant: Things have definitely changed for the better. I finally feel like a normal person and can enjoy myself. Now I wait to get a little bigger so I don't feel so in between with clothes and all. With Noah, I never felt hungry and never had the "need" to eat. With this pregnancy, I honestly don't feel pregnant. I eat mainly whatever whenever :) I feel very lucky. 

2 More weeks until we are back in California. Can't believe it! I don't know whether to be happy or sad. Happy to see family and friends but really going to miss everyone here. I've met some amazing people and can't imagine that happening again in the next place. Hopefully I am wrong and hopefully we will all meet again at some point. 

No comments:

Post a Comment