The boat came in around 11:00 this morning. Friends and I decided to head over to the jetty to watch the boat come in and then go over to the pier. It was very very windy!! The boat was pretty lopsided when it was coming in lol! It was great to see the boat and Greg was excited to see Noah. He could tell Noah was excited and clapping like crazy. I can't explain to you how excited Noah was to see daddy. I couldn't tell if Noah understood what was going on but once he saw the boat coming in, I think it clicked. ;) He was jumping up and down, yelling "hi daddy!", and waving. So cute!
When we got to the pier, well it was FREEZING, and it felt like forever until they got off that boat. It definitely took longer than normal to park due to the wind. After 45 minutes, they finally started filing off the boat. Greg was one of the first few out which was awesome. Noah ran right up to him (screaming and all!) and gave him a big hug. It was a proud moment and something I will never forget.
Waving and jumping = awkward photo ha
I see it! I see it! "Daddy's Boat!! Hii"
We left Noah's sign in the car because it was so windy...boo Mommy! ;)
The pier is fixed! Both boats on the pier! Vigorous on the back left, Dependable on the right
Shea and Noah waiting for their Daddies!
Yay!!
Family Together Again!
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment