Happy Belated Halloween! Due to our lovely friend Sandy coming to visit around Halloween last week, the state of New Jersey moved Halloween to today (November 5th). The kids were so lucky to have a second chance at Trick-or-Treating! The housing on base had a set time for Trick-or-Treaters (5pm-7pm), so we were out at 5:00 and home by 6:30. Noah had a blast! He walked the whole time and was not shy at all. He would mumble his "trick-or-treats" and say his "thank yous".
We had a big group together trick-or-treating...unfortunately we weren't quite able to stick together. ;)
Towards the end, Noah would ask for candy and then take a seat. He was in need of a little break!
Showing off his full bucket of candy!
What will we do with it all??
As much as I love Halloween, I feel like we have been celebrating for months! I am definitely ready to move on to fall celebrations aka THANKSGIVING! It will be our last holiday in Cape May so I look forward to celebrating! Especially since Greg will be home :)
I wish we could get a Christmas Tree for the 12 days we will be here in December but not sure that will happen. I may have to do something because I want Noah to feel like it is Christmas and really understand. I feel like this year is the year to really teach him about the holidays and he may somewhat understand. This will also be his last holiday season as an only child ;) We will see!
Happy Holiday Season!
No comments:
Post a Comment