Friday, December 28, 2012

Baby Girl..Almost 6 months!!

Wow, can't believe how quick this pregnancy is flying by! Greg and I were chatting last night, and realized we don't have too much time left! It kind of hit me like a ton of bricks...we are going to have TWO kids! Call me crazy, but that's a little scary. I know it will be amazing and we can't wait to meet Baby Girl!

23 Weeks..growing growing growing!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: As per last week, 5lbs but then there were all the holiday parties so guess I'll find out next week at my appointment. 
Names: I should just take this off...haha. We have a few names in mind, but hearing your opinions aren't really in the cards for us ;)
Regular Clothes or Maternity: Both. I am still wearing my regular jeans with the top button unbuttoned and the belly band. 
Stretch Marks: Just from my little Noah Bug :)
Sleep: Sleeping is going alright. I wake up a lot at night on my back (which you're not suppose to do). Still gotta get that preggo pillow out, but the bed we are in is so small lol. 
Fitness: I walk when I can but since we have been back, it hasn't happened much. With the holidays, being sick (not from pregnancy), and weather, it's almost impossible. Excuses Excuses I know!
Miss Anything: During the holiday..wine of course haha. Cracking my back lol
Baby Movement: Definitely feeling her more. Mainly hitting me in the bladder lol. It's a funny feeling. Not sure I remember that with Noah. I've been expecting to feel her a little more than I do but I think I'm just anxious.
Food Wants/Needs/Have-to-Haves: Sandwiches...preferably Lucchesi's Deli :) YUM!
Foods that Make You Queasy/Sick: Meatloaf and Lasagna 
Have You Started Showing Yet: Oh yes! Belly button is out!!
Boy or Girl Predictions: It's a GIRL! :)
Labor Signs: Noo
Belly Button In/Out: Out!
Finding Out the Sex of Baby: Yup, it's a Girl!
Wedding Rings On or Off: On
Mood: My mood has been up and down i'd say. I probably was a little too emotional on Christmas with Greg working lol but besides that I think I am okay. 
Pains: If I do too much with Noah or just during the day, I have pretty bad lower back pain. Lately it has been feeling alright though. Other pains, cramping and tightening of the lower abdomen. 
Feelings About Being Pregnant: Feeling great! I mostly feel pretty normal which is a blessing I know :) I can't believe we are going to meet our baby girl in 4 months! 

Our little princess is already getting spoiled! Some gifts she received for Christmas from family...




So cute, so fun! :) Doctors appointment next Thursday. I can't wait to meet my new doctor! I have heard great things. I still can't believe I will be having our baby right down the street from my house. Talk about convenient! 


No comments:

Post a Comment