Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas Celebrations!

First off, I hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas! We kept very busy and enjoyed every moment!

Saturday we went to a White Elephant party with Greg's family and friends. It was a good time with good food. Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures. Let's just say there was lots of eating and lots of people giving Noah horseback rides! LOL. Oh, and the gifts, well they were...interesting ;)

Sunday was the Busick/Kunst Christmas party at my in-laws house. Always a good time! The weather was rainy in the morning, but by the time everyone got there, the rain had stop and we were able to enjoy the outside (even if it was a little chilly!)
 My amazing father-in-law fixed up this swing 
(Greg and all the kids use to play on this when they were very young)
 Noah absolutely LOVED it!
 Santa came to the house and of course Noah was super excited....Love that he's not scared of Santa!!

 Noah and Cousin Nettie Checkin Out the Tree :)
Noah's Cousin Nettie is ADORABLE. So glad we were able to spend some time with her and her fam! Her and Noah got along pretty well. I think if we had more time with them, Nettie would be the first person Noah would be protective over. They were so cute.
 "Mom, Dad, get Noah's sticky fingers out of my hair" lol 
Sorry Nettie! ;)
 The Cousins! This isn't even half of them!

After the party, Greg, Noah, Cathy, and I headed out to look at Christmas lights. :)



 Noah went right up to Santa and gave him a high five. I think he thinks that is what you are suppose to do with Santa haha

Monday, Christmas Eve, we decided to celebrate "Christmas"! Greg had to work on Christmas so on Sunday night, we got the cookies and veggies out for Santa and his Reindeer. We were pretty excited and are SO glad we decided at the last minute to celebrate Christmas early. When Noah woke up on Monday, I am pretty sure he was a little overwhelmed. All he wanted to do was have some milk, sit with Santa's half eaten cookies, and watch Fireman Sam. So you can say we took our time :) After Noah woke up a little, we had breakfast and started opening presents! He was very spoiled this year! He got a lot of big gifts..which I guess we will worry about shipping them to our next home when the time comes! ;) He is one lucky little boy!

 Breakfast!
 A BIKE from Santa!!
 Stocking...
 Rolling Backpack from Mommy and Daddy
 Baseball Tee from Auntie Meghan and Uncle Doug! He yelled "Baseball!" So cute.
He got so much more (including a play kitchen, shopping cart, bowling set, baseball glove etc), but didn't want to bore you with ALL the pictures! ;)
Of course, after presents we got dressed and went outside to test out the new bike. He is slowly catching on, soon enough he is going to be flying down the driveway! lol. I don't see that too far in the future!


Monday night we celebrated at Greg's Aunt and Uncle's in Novato. Just like every year, a ton of crab, some paper throwing, and lots of laughs. It is always a good time. :)


Last, but certainly not least. Christmas morning, Noah and I headed over to the Busick's for presents and brunch. Greg was working and couldn't make it which was definitely a bummer. But everyone was there including John, Angi, Jack, and Charlie! We had missed them the whole weekend because they were all pretty sick so it was nice to see them on Christmas morning. So mad and surprised at myself for not taking ANY pictures this whole day!! I guess I had my hands full with Noah that day lol. Christmas night we headed over to Sebastopol, where we had dinner at my brother's mother-in-law's house. There was a ton of food and it was AMAZING! She always cooks a delicious meal! After the dinner, Noah and I stopped at my Aunt and Uncle's house in Petaluma to say hi and have dessert. 

You can say we were extremely busy this Christmas. As much fun as it was, we are all exhausted and are currently recovering from all the festivities ;) Thank you everyone for all your wishes. We can't wait to celebrate the holidays next year with our family of FOUR! Hopefully Baby Girl will have a name by then ;) hehe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment