Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmas Festivities Begin NOW!

Last night we celebrated Christmas with my brother and his family and my parents. My parents are heading to Colorado to spend Christmas with my sister and Doug so we celebrated a little early. I'm SUPER jealous, wish I was going to Colorado to see them too! ;)
We had a fabulous night. Love hanging out with my family and watching all the kids play together. Sometimes I can't believe the time has come that my brother and I have kids!! They get along so well and I love every second of it! It is so nice to be home for the holidays!



 Sophie, always taking care of Noah ;)
Always letting me know what Noah is up to lol



I am so so excited for Christmas this year. Noah is going to go crazy when he wakes up on Christmas morning! I love that he understands what goes on for Christmas (well, mainly Christmas Lights, Christmas Trees, and Santa). 
Greg left for A School on Sunday and hasn't been home since. We definitely miss him and can't wait to see him (hopefully!!) Saturday. He sounds like he is doing well. The first week seems like a lot of rules and all about behaving so I am sure he looks forward to this week ending. I hate that he is so close and we can't see him. But, again, I feel so lucky that we are here in our hometown while he is in A School...with the bonus of it being the holidays and for the birth of our baby girl! 

I had some fun with my mom's new camera today...hehe.










No comments:

Post a Comment