While Greg got everything ready for the move, Noah and I headed on base where they had a kids Christmas party where we got to see Santa, eat breakfast, and watch a magic show. I would say that today was Noah's first time meeting Santa. The last couple of years he was just too little but the past couple weeks, we have been talking to Noah about Santa and he is really understanding. So when he saw Santa this morning, he definitely did not want to stand in line. He wanted to run right up to Santa and say hello.
When it was finally his turn, he went right up to Santa and gave him a high five and was happy to hop on his lap!
The next couple of days we will be packing up the rest of the house. A lot of little stuff that needs a box! And hopefully I can go through my clothes and box up some more...as of now, my suitcase is packed way too full. We plan to ship home some toys, jackets, and other things that will not fit in our suitcases. I can't believe the day is coming! We have been spending a lot of time with friends and taking it all in. Last night we took a Christmas holiday lights trolley tour around Cape May and then walked around the downtown area. Tomorrow morning we plan on going downtown to see Santa one more time. Cape May is so beautiful around Christmas time!
No comments:
Post a Comment