Saturday, October 20, 2012

Let the Fall Fun Begin!

Loving all the events that are going on around Cape May in October! Our weekends are pretty much packed with activities and I am loving every second of it! Just wish Greg was here to enjoy it. I must say, it does feel good to stay busy and know time is going a little faster than the last.

On Thursday, Noah had his play group (Wee Play), and he made this awesome masterpiece :) Mommy is so proud.


Yesterday, we went over to the Fall Festival for the day care on base. They had all kinds of games, face painting, pumpkin decorating, candy, and (Noah's Fav) a look at one of the CG Small Boats.

Digging for Prizes...
 A Car!! (If only it were bigger hehe)
 Magnet Fishing
 Noah went on this 3 different times. He was obsessed. I had to force him out every time. Haha!
 The Driver
 More Games!
 Pumpkin Bowling

Greg Update: Greg is doing well. He's been lucky enough to be working with the OS' on the boat. He is no longer working as a "decky". He is beginning to learn a lot about what his future job will be. I am excited that he is able to learn and get hands on before he goes to A School. Hopefully he will feel one step ahead and not so overwhelmed when he starts schooling. Greg and I talk almost every night which makes this distance a bit easier for us. We are working on all the plans of coming back. We officially come back to Petaluma for 5 months on December 12th. Turns out the Coast Guard will not move us, so we will be packing our stuff up and leaving it in storage here, along with our car while we are gone. Since they won't pay for us to move, we found it to be best to just fly home and (luckily) drive my car which is still in California. We can't wait to see everyone and spend Christmas with family and of course have baby #2 in our home town. :) The baby will be born right around Greg's graduation so we will be expecting a little moving chaos around then too! But we are ready haha. 

Babe, I know you are reading this so shout out to you! I love you and I am so proud of you! We miss you! Counting down the days!

No comments:

Post a Comment