....we all know it won't! But a girl can dream right?
This all reminds me of the day I saw Greg when he came home from Iraq. Standing in the airport with extreme anticipation of seeing him, as he walked down the stairs, I couldn't help but "speed walk" towards him. It was the best feeling in the world, especially since it had been at least 6 months since I had seen him. This picture just makes me all giddy inside ;)
I just found this video when he was home for a little bit before going back to Kentucky
Okay, no more cheesie-ness ;)
When I talked to Greg last week, he also said that we are going to need to talk about the rules on base and when he is in uniform. For example, when you are on base and the Flag is being raised or brought down, you must stop what you are doing, even if you are in a car, you have to stop. When there is a road march, you must get out of their way and you may not say anything to them or do anything to distract them. So I found this site called 11 "In Uniform" Rules Every Spouse Should Know. Pretty interesting and informative. Now I must remember to stand on his left at all times in case he needs to salute. Don't want to get a jab to the face! ;)
When I talked to Greg last week, he also said that we are going to need to talk about the rules on base and when he is in uniform. For example, when you are on base and the Flag is being raised or brought down, you must stop what you are doing, even if you are in a car, you have to stop. When there is a road march, you must get out of their way and you may not say anything to them or do anything to distract them. So I found this site called 11 "In Uniform" Rules Every Spouse Should Know. Pretty interesting and informative. Now I must remember to stand on his left at all times in case he needs to salute. Don't want to get a jab to the face! ;)


No comments:
Post a Comment