Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Noah Turns 17 Months!

Today Noah turned 17 months. I can't believe it has been almost 2 months since Greg has seen Noah! Noah has changed so much; from talking, to running, to his big hyper personality, Greg is going to be shocked! I took this video of Noah today after dinner. We have been trying to bring up daddy even more than just bed time since Greg will be home in 10 DAYS! Noah definitely still knows who daddy is. The smiles, kisses, and laughs all show that he loves and misses his daddy!


This weekend we went to Tahoe. Noah was able to talk to Greg on the phone for a minute. He was saying "hello" but all Greg could really make out was babbling. I guess I always assume the words Noah says, but to some people may sound like nothing! :) Here are a few photos from the weekend.

Helping Grandad
 A True Busick, Always Workin!
 Playing on the Stairs..the Best Spot in the House!
 Look! Snow!
 Cousin Love
 Hanging with Granny B :)


No comments:

Post a Comment