Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Entertaining a Toddler

Keeping Noah entertained can be quite a challenge when you live in temporary housing! I could barely fit any toys in our suitcases so I had to start thinking of other ideas :) 


Pots and Pans are the best way to go. Loud? Eh, who cares! He enjoys it!
"Cooking" Fried Bananas
Playing in Daddy's Boots (LOVE this!!)
Jumping on Pillows!
Bats and Paper Rolls
Photoshoot, of course!
More Pots and Pans ;)
THE PARK!!!!!

Another Park :)
Even when it's 36 degrees out! "Brrr" as Noah would say
 Rolling around in a Suitcase, hehe.
Cabinets

Hmm what else? This morning we went to the laundromat. That definitely kept Noah busy! I was pretty nervous he was going to be difficult, but being the only ones there, he was great. He didn't get into too much! ;)




 I took Noah to the ER today because he woke up and couldn't put pressure on his right foot. He cried every time he tried to walk. It was really sad! I called the doctor and they said to take him to the ER in case he needed x-rays. We got to the ER, and with all the waiting, Noah ended up "running it off". He was perfectly fine! To say the least, today was an entertaining day all around!



1 comment: