Tuesday, October 23, 2012

14 Weeks A.K.A. 2nd Trimester!

Yay! I am finally in my 2nd Trimester and I could not be more excited about it!

I got this great idea from a fellow blogger (Thanks Erin!). She has a list of questions that she answers each week about how everything is going. I can't promise I will do this every week but it's a start! ;) So..LET'S GET STARTED!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Lost a pound in the beginning due to loss of appetite but now I am back to 0.
Names: They haven't really been discussed. Every time we start to talk about it, the subject changes :)
Regular Clothes or Maternity: Regular Clothes
Stretch Marks: Just from my little Noah Bug!
Sleep: I cramp a lot in the night which is kind of a pain but I easily go right back to sleep.
Fitness: Just started back on my morning 3-4 mile walks. Feeling great about it. You know it's been a while when I'm sore from walking!
Miss Anything: Just my husband! ;) An occasional glass wine would be nice!
Baby Movement: It's too early but I feel more movement than normal down there just not sure if it's baby. I'm almost certain it may be baby.
Food Wants/Needs/Have-to-Haves: Must have fruit in the house at all times. This week, Applesauce has been a big craving and Salad. Last Week it was Salad and bread; pumpkin chocolate chip bread, raisin bread, or just whole wheat toast.
Foods that Make You Queasy/Sick: Meatloaf, Steak
What's in Your Fridge Most Times: Chocolate Milk, Milk, Applesauce, Leftovers,
Have You Started Showing Yet: Yup, little baby bump :)
Boy or Girl Predictions: Girl
Labor Signs: Nope, thank God!
Most Excited About After Baby: Noah's reaction to his new sibling. Seeing them interact with each other.
Belly Button In/Out: In, but I can definitely see it coming!
Finding Out the Sex of Baby: December 5th!!
Wedding Rings On or Off: On (fingers crossed it stays that way)
Mood: Pretty good but I'm a hormonal human and get a little frantic at times ;)
Love Being Pregnant: Not yet ;) I loved being pregnant with Noah but this one just feels different. I feel more tired all the time and I was definitely more sick. Hoping this trimester shows me I still love pregnancy!

Our walk the other morning was GORGEOUS! 
We just had to take a walk on the beach 
 Swinging on a nice day!


1 comment: