Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Noah's First Hair Cut!

So, I have really been up and down about getting Noah's hair cut. When Greg left, he wanted Noah to get it cut, but I kept putting it off because I didn't think he needed it. But the last couple weeks, the back of Noah's head has been driving me crazy. When he wears a jacket, it looks like he has a mullet. So we took him to Kids Cuts in Rohnert Park and had Jill cut his hair. She was AWESOME! I can't recommend this place enough! She was so great! She let Noah play around a little bit before getting to business. She gave him a sucker to keep him busy, which he loved! We tried to sit him down on the chair but he didn't want to, so I held him :) AND she only charged us $6 instead of $18!! Overall, best experience for Noah's first hair cut. He is lookin pretty sharp for Daddy!
Such a BIG Boy!!

Leaving Thursday for Greg's Graduation!! Can't Wait!!

1 comment: