Well, I have decided that I am going to leave Noah home when I go to Greg's Graduation in New Jersey. =( I totally don't want to, but it's a 5.5 hour flight and then a 2 hour drive and I just don't want to put him through that. THEN an hour graduation, it would be hard to even pay attention (and take pictures, hehe). I wrote Greg a letter telling him that I think this is best. I feel so bad though because I know he misses him so much. I feel like going there is going to be a lot of "work" so dragging poor Noah around could be a nightmare, for him AND me. I'm sure Greg will be sad but understand. We will see! This way we can spend some time together alone before the chaos starts of being home for 5 days, moving, and saying good bye.
I finally feel like Noah is getting over being sick (he's been sick for at least a month!). And better with missing Daddy. We still do our nightly video and say good night to daddy. He definitely has not forgotten Daddy! Everytime he watches the video, he smiles, waves, and kisses him goodnight. I wish I could show you the video! Okay I guess I will...Sorry Babe but it's so cute and sweet!
No comments:
Post a Comment