Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I Miss Him.

Yup, I Miss Him.

I am trying so hard to not draw attention to the fact that I miss my hubby so much. But there comes a time where I think I am allowed to be a bit upset about him being gone. I remember it being really hard when Greg was overseas years ago, but this time around is so much harder, and it's only 2 months! But the love I have for him is stronger than ever and we have a new little person in our lives now. To see Noah missing his dad, it breaks my heart. To see him hug his uncle and pat him on the shoulder the way he did last week, melted my heart but also made me realize this is hard for him, too.
I have found myself getting more frustrated with Noah and I feel SO guilty. I don't know if it's the fact that he misses his dad, or if he is just being a toddler who can't communicate any other way but to cry until I do something about it. There have been days where I seriously want to just walk out of the house and just keep walking. Noah, I love you but sometimes you drive me crazy. But then again, I can't wait to get home from work to see him. How do single moms do this? This is HARD work and I tip my hat to all those single moms/stay at home moms. I know this is my future, and I know that it WILL get better, I just have to learn to be a little more patient.
Don't get me wrong, Noah is not always driving me crazy. He's still his happy little self, he just has his moments/tantrums. He is the kind of kid who likes to be outside all the time or somewhere else that is not home. Part of me thinks the frustration has a little bit to do with missing Greg. With it just being Noah and I, I realized how helpful and wonderful Greg is as a dad. When I get frustrated, he plays with Noah to give me a break and vice versa. We are a good team :)

I am so lucky to have my parents and Greg's parents around to keep me sane. They have been so helpful with Noah. It makes me think if/when we move, how much Noah is going to miss them. I think that will be hard for him. I mean he sees my parents everyday and Greg's parents at least 3 times a week. But he WILL be okay. :)

Well, it's Week 3 and I just hope to get something in the mail that's NOT a blank piece of paper. I think that will keep me sane for at least a week!

Sorry for the Venting. :)

37 More Days to Go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment