Saturday, February 4, 2012

Happy Birthday Gregory!

Today Greg turned 27 and we definitely dedicated the day to him. This morning Noah, My Parents, and I went to our favorite place Bovine Bakery downtown Petaluma. We kind of made it a ritual to go down there every Saturday when Greg was home so we thought it would be nice to celebrate his Birthday this way. When we got home, Noah and I (yes Noah helped) bake some chocolate chip cookies. It was a bit of a mess but I truly enjoyed it. Later we went to my in-laws for dinner with the whole family. Greg shares is Birthday with his "Nana" Sue, so we celebrated both of their special day.

Bovine Bakery
 A Walk Downtown After Breakfast
 Dinner at the Busick's, I really think Noah misses his Daddy, especially after seeing this...So Precious, what a great Uncle.
 Happy Birthday Nana and Gregory!
 The Boys Playing... Love Love Love This!
 And we can't leave out the cute patootie CHARLIE!! Love Him!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREGORY, WE LOVE AND MISS YOU! Only 42 More Days!!




No comments:

Post a Comment